Genesis Reborn is a 3rd party add-on, based on once popular Genesis add-on for kodi. It will give you free access to a lot of content including TV shows and movies.
We highly recommend you to use a VPN on your Kodi Box for secure and private streaming.
Click here to sign up for IPvanish VPN
Easiest Way to Install Genesis Reborn on Kodi
- Open Kodia and click on "System Settings" icon at top left.
- Open "File Manager"
- Click on Add Source on the left
- A new "Add file source" window will open, click on "
- Type in the following url "
http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/" and click on OK
- Now enter a name for this media source, you can name it whatever you want "JesusBox" and click on OK
- Just double check the source url and click on OK
- Now return to the main menu and click on "Add-ons" on the left side
- At top left, click on "Add-on Package installer" Icon
- Click on "Install from zip file"
- A list will open, select "JesusBox" or whatever you named it in step 6 and click on OK
- Select "jesusboxtv" zip file and click on OK
- You will see a notification at top right that Jesusbox add-on installed
- From the Add-on browser, Click on Install from repository and select "Jesusbox Repository"
- Click on Video add-ons
- Select "Genesis Reborn" and click on Install
Thats all!, After it installs successfully, you can access it from "Video Add-on" section of your Kodi.